I love flowers, even though I’m not a master gardener. But the bright colors and varieties create a happy landscape. I enjoy planting flowers and watching them flourish. Although sometimes I forget to give them water. When I purchase a plant, I always read the directions on the label about when and where to plant and how to water.
Sometimes, however, no matter how well I follow the instructions, the plant doesn’t bloom on time. I continue to care for it as I should, but often I just give up – hope that it will bloom sooner. Then one day when I least expect it, I discover and flower. It doesn’t matter that the plant didn’t bloom when it was supposed to. The fact that it bloomed at all brings me joy.
And today I found one of my orchid was wilted but I know … someday it will bloom again as long as I take care them carefully.
- I have been repeatedly by peoples around me but I know I have disappointed them too 1 day ago
- Don't put the rules or time scales on matter of the heart 1 day ago
- On my way home ... Just me and my headset 1 day ago
- Please .... Take me back ('_') 1 day ago
- Still awake .... 2 days ago
I have a huge imagination, my mind is the most important thing - I'm always thinking different things about different situations. My imagination, my heart and my soul its all connected. I like to dream and write it to express my imagination.... Please leave your comment, if you have something to ask :D